Tax Policy & Regulation ADVISORY: If Republicans Agree on 80% of Tax Reform, What’s the Other 20%?

Written by

Our Tax Policy & Regulation Team explores the uneven terrain unfolding in the tax reform debates, from the debt limit to the deficit to reconciliation.

  • Non-tax issues may impact tax reform
  • One of the most fundamental issues for tax reform
  • Adding to the uncertainty

Read the full advisory here.